Abflug Lip Group Buy

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i like it. will shine be producing these for sure, or only if they have enough interest?

im in school at the moment and i wont really have the money to be buying any car parts untill spring rolls around.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Mr. Helper Monkey said:
i like it. will shine be producing these for sure, or only if they have enough interest?

im in school at the moment and i wont really have the money to be buying any car parts untill spring rolls around.

It will only be produced if a group buy goes through. See the group buy thread for details.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i vote people start buying this lip so the mould can get made. that way i can get one when im not poor :biglaugh:

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Are ShineAuto willing to produce any part providing there is enough interest?

A group buy of Kaminari sides and rear would be awesome.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
SupaMan said:
IIRC the red car in the first pic on the left isnt the ABflug lip its the S2 lip.

It is just an Abflug lip that has been modified. S2 doesn't make all it's parts. For example, the S2 mirrors are actually made by Ganador.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
DonS1mpson said:
Are ShineAuto willing to produce any part providing there is enough interest?

A group buy of Kaminari sides and rear would be awesome.

Shine will produce a part as long as there is enough demand. If you wanna start a group buy of that sort, why don 't you start a new thread so that we could determine the demand for those parts.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
rodel said:
Shine will produce a part as long as there is enough demand. If you wanna start a group buy of that sort, why don 't you start a new thread so that we could determine the demand for those parts.

nooooooooooo! the abflug rear add ons has got to be the next group buy! :love:

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
rodel said:
It is just an Abflug lip that has been modified. S2 doesn't make all it's parts. For example, the S2 mirrors are actually made by Ganador.
ah my bad then i thought i read somewhere on here that s2 made its own lips, and they looked kinda like the abflug but were diffrent.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
s0ulstar said:

No worries. A SoCalSupras member bought one and is waiting for the shipping container to leave Japan. :naughty:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
s0ulstar said:

worry about the next group buy later, this one still needs to get off the ground :naughty:

abflug rears would be nice to have available to the community though. its nice to have options. (part of the reason why i want this mould made :biglaugh: )

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Mr. Helper Monkey said:
worry about the next group buy later, this one still needs to get off the ground :naughty:

abflug rears would be nice to have available to the community though. its nice to have options. (part of the reason why i want this mould made :biglaugh: )

well, the rear add WILL wait until after this GB is done and over with. i'm just eagerly waiting :aigo: