2JZGE oil relocation fitting

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
I am helping a friend relocate the oil filter, and I have had major success with the 7MGTE doing this. I was able to add 4 quarts of oil with a 13 row cooler bringing my oil total to 9.5 quarts.

What block fitting would I get for the block sandwich adapter for the 2JZGE oil filter housing.

I know that the 7M was 3/4 -16

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Titan sells a stud. as the jz engines dip in like a inch -inch and half. so you need like a 2-3in stud.

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
i just put mine on the stock housing. didnt have to buy a special stud and it worked well with my oil feed setup also. honestly i think it was easier all around than getting the stud. one thing i recommend though is either way put silicone on the oring. i have a friend that lost a motor cause his sandwhich plate seal blew. i put it on both and they haven't loosened up or leaked a drop ;)

Last edited:

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
black89t;1998544 said:
i just put mine on the stock housing. didnt have to buy a special stud and it worked well with my oil feed setup also. honestly i think it was easier all around than getting the stud. one thing i recommend though is either way put silicone on the oring. i have a friend that lost a motor cause his sandwhich plate seal blew. i put it on both and they haven't loosened up or leaked a drop ;)

What sandwich plate are you using. I use earls billet and I use a oil filter o ring and get perfect seal on mine.ear-1178erl_w_m.jpg

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?574834-what-did-you-do-to-your-mk3-today/page234

I will use this hard line as a oil feed for the turbo to the right side of the block. Its a power steering metal pipe that I had -6 JIC male ends braised to the ends in 2005
This is the pipe that is bolted along the rack to the ps reservoir and pump

Last edited: