Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
WTF? Maybe his wifey is making him sell it, so he's putting it up at an astronomical price so he can keep it?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
PM to seller:

Supracentral said:
You may want to do some research as to what one of these cars is truly worth.

As an example, you might want to refer to this brand new 1992 Turbo that is available with 57 miles on the odometer:

http://autotrader.ca/used_cars_Cars...0&CompanyID=2004101215371706&r=calgaryalberta

I'm sorry, your car is worth at best 1/10th of your listed sale price.

I'm an expert on these vehicles, and there are better examples of the car available for sale all the time at 10% of your asking price.

Not trying to rain on your parade, just my $.02, take if for what it's worth.

Be interested to see if I get a reply.

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Didn't you guys know? Four Cylinder MK3's are pretty rare here in the US LOL.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
redmaro;1428481 said:
Didn't you guys know? Four Cylinder MK3's are pretty rare here in the US LOL.

I was going to point out that it was the "ultra rare" 4 cylinder 7m-gte also! ;)

Hell, I'm the original owner of my 1990 also, and it now has a 2jz and ALOT of upgrades in it. As a special for the members of this forum for a limited time only I'll match this guys price. But wait there's more! I'll also throw in 2 extra 7m-gte blocks and JE pistons as well!

Think about it, thiiiink......it's a better deal than his! LOL

Gee I hope I don't get in trouble now for not including a pic of my car also.

Flash! As a super limited time bonus I'll include 2 count em, "2" MKiii nearly complete parts cars as well.

So thats 3, 3 Supra's for the price of one!

All for only 65k!

(Unfortunately I cannot offer the super rare 4 cylinder version of the 7M, sorry, they are so rare I doubt anyone has ever seen one, so ok, to be fair 5k off the price then, hey hey, think)

Last edited:

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Awww, guess you should give mine a miss and get this.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPR...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item335660f63b

It has 1000000HP!

Damn I think this is the new fibroflange/flux capacitor technology anyone in the "know" will be sure to be familiar with. Who would ever have thought our little 2jz could achieve such levels of power?

But on a much more but still out of this world note, this one looks like an amazing car! For real, price is still sky high but nice V8 twin turbo in it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2a0179633a

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Reminds me of my friend's mom that wanted to sell her 5 year old computer for the same price she bought it for...

Holy shit that TT V8 MKIV is up for sale?!?!? Damn, that car was lovingly created and is worth every penny IMHO...