yeah just bought a supra :)

lil_rob

May 23, 2007
Canada
hey ppl just wanna say hello and tell everyone that i just bought the sickest supra in town lolll... its a JDM 1991 supra twin turbo 2.5 R (1jz)duh it has 147 klicks (KM'S) and its green but its so dark it looks black anyways cant wait to take some pics and get used to that grumpy tranny :) im getting it on saturday soooo exited :D

lil_rob

May 23, 2007
Canada
I got it :) :) i took a couple of pretty good quality pics with my friend but lots of sun... anyways here i go ill put more later on :D

lil_rob

May 23, 2007
Canada
2 more :)

comments are great up to date :D i thank u all guys also... i was wondering how much psi does it boost up to bone stock because the gauges are in KG/cm3 or something like that and im lost lollz thx for the help :)

Last edited:

Rich

tunin' tha beast
Jun 2, 2007
the netherlands
lil_rob said:
comments are great up to date :D i thank u all guys also... i was wondering how much psi does it boost up to bone stock because the gauges are in KG/cm3 or something like that and im lost lollz thx for the help :)

Nice car, is that color code 6L9? That's what my car is and it looks the same.
btw, 1kg/cm2 = 1bar = 14.5psi :icon_wink

redd88soup

Mark III Lover
Jan 15, 2007
Lexington,NC
Wow.... uhhh...... damn:bowdown:. MMMMMM that is one sexy car!! Man, you are lucky, i wish they did sell it down here in america:icon_frow.... Anyways, Congrats dude!