yay for an extra hour of sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
how many of you enjoyed your extra hour? or did you forget to turn the time back one hour...well its starting to get dark faster now...feels wierd, but ill get used to it, i didnt get a chance to enjoy my extra hour of sleep because i was busy working, laying down wood floors till 1:45 in the morning...which went back to 1:45 again an hour later...

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I got up at 7:00, went to the bathroom for like 2 minutes, looked at my phone and it was 8:00. It scared the shit out of me because I had a job interveiw this morning!!!

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
i forgot about it lol. stupid time. i woke up at like 1 pm nd thought shit lol i gotta sort ma car out. went down staiers and it was like 12 pm and i was like woooahh lol i just went back in time or sumthin. then my mam was like wot ya doin? u betta go get that car fixed. nd then i remembad lol boy was ui pissed last night

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I used to work a night shift, we got FUCKED on time changes. I got off at 2am, but it hit 2, and I had to work til 2 AGAIN, and I didnt get paid that extra hour... fuckers. The turnaround was when it jumps ahead 2 hours, I get 2 hours pay free. I made sure the jumps I worked 10 - 6am, that way I went home early and got paid

Status
Not open for further replies.