Yahoo japan for 1JZ stuf??

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
www.rinkya.com
sign up there, you buy it off yahoo japan through their account and they'll ship it to you.
It won't be cheap to ship though.

::edit:: you f'd up the link. that's to the homepage of yahoo auctions ;)

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Shipping of diffs suck due to weight
Buy a new one, used diffs have well, been used

Although there is good stuff on there...
Ranger I'm just a PM away....maybe we can trade for Power FC

ranger2339

Battle Ax
Apr 6, 2005
La crosse WI
Ha ha ya i have an account at rinkya now, not a bad deal but seems like a lot of hidden costs and shit....

Garage--
Ya the diff was a new kaaz unit.....Ill be getting one soon....Maybe ill find some of those stock looking HKS twins..I want thoses bad...Hey are you the guy that can import me a soarer???

Im also looking for a BBK...

MY PFC IS SOLD ...Sorry bro...Locall buyer..Pao.JZA71 bought it..

AX

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Diff is same price in USA once you actually get it
The HKS T3G kit, seen soem of those last week
Yes I can get a soarer, I was trying to buy a 2JZ MZ20 last night
BBK is def. FTW
Damn on teh PFC oh well

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
supra90turbo said:
www.rinkya.com
sign up there, you buy it off yahoo japan through their account and they'll ship it to you.
It won't be cheap to ship though.

::edit:: you f'd up the link. that's to the homepage of yahoo auctions ;)

OOOO thank you forver for that link, just found some killer JDM tyte stuff! :biglaugh:

::evil grin::

ranger2339

Battle Ax
Apr 6, 2005
La crosse WI
Ya i was surfing yahoo japan all night i found some good stuff, coilovers HKS, JIC, Buddy Club,Cusco ect..,HKS and ORC Tripple/Double disk clutch kits,Trust oil cooler kits,bride seats for about 45 bucks,real bomex sides (though ill prob go with shine) a JZA70 R for $700.00,every exhaust ever..

Hey Garage PMed......

AX

92supra1jz

Ol Geezer
Jun 28, 2006
Knoxville, TN
www.1jz-gte.us
Be sure and read all of the fine print. They will kill you on shipping of large or heavy parts. Also buyer beware. I bought an ECU that was DOA.
But did get a set of JUN cams that were almost new for $400.

With the greater availability of new 1JZ parts in the states I haven't purchased anything off rinkya in a long time.

hawthorne

Jul 3, 2005
where can you find the 1jz parts in the states?

92supra1jz said:
Be sure and read all of the fine print. They will kill you on shipping of large or heavy parts. Also buyer beware. I bought an ECU that was DOA.
But did get a set of JUN cams that were almost new for $400.

With the greater availability of new 1JZ parts in the states I haven't purchased anything off rinkya in a long time.

hardcharger

#1 935 groupie
Oct 28, 2005
San Diego
yeah I've heard you can get some really good stuff and the shipping isn't that bad if you wait and get a bunch of small stuff shipped over at once. Lets here about any killer deals people have gotten on there. i know somebody must have scored some unbelievable stuff from over there.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Erkenz said:
A bolt-on TT replacement set-up!! A mines vx-rom ecu. And 272's Thanx

You can get bolt on HKS turbo kit from takakaira if you really wanted it. But going single would be easier, most likely more cost effective, and yield more power.

Mines ECUs are hard to find just like any other 1J ECU, even stock. Crower now has 1J cams and you can find HKS 1J cams on ebay pretty often. They pop up alot.

Erkenz

Apr 25, 2006
Michigan
OneJoeZee said:
Mines ECUs are hard to find just like any other 1J ECU, even stock.

An update on this : I seem to have found a website that will order one straight from mines in japan. ManicTechRacing I believe will het me one for a modest $1900 USD. I say no to this tho. I could probably find a better way to spend that amount on my car.

92supra1jz

Ol Geezer
Jun 28, 2006
Knoxville, TN
www.1jz-gte.us
Reflash won't help when parts are dead.
Technosquareinc looks promising but at $725 it's steep.

I'm going to kick in an extra $300 and get an AP Eng. Pro Spec. and add a datalogit interface for laptop tuning.

Last edited:

Erkenz

Apr 25, 2006
Michigan
mattjk said:
technosquareinc can reflash a 1jz ecu with their rom board install.

I checked out their website, and it looks like they can do a number of things, including a new fuel map, raise rev limit, eliminate boost cut, spd cut and ignition timing.