Nj
p808718_1.jpg

p808718_2.jpg

p808718_3.jpg

p808718_4.jpg

p808718_5.jpg

p808718_6.jpg

p808718_7.jpg

still can see where the car got hit and streaked.. trying to wax it out soon...damn this sucks:cry: :cry:

damn it sucks living in an apartment with people who have no respect for other peoples shit...

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
seats are the only thing it has...its registered and insured so they cant say no, and we rent the spot out also...they cant do anything..

oh and the egg must of been on for atleast 12+ hours...i checked last night at about 1230 and there was nothing....

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
you think thats bad?

p808734_1.jpg

try buffing out a zillion fuckin pieces of glass... and then trying to buff the 9 holes i have along the driver side of my car... better hope they never show up again.

although i did have a spare driver side window in my backyard... haha.

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
damn that sucks...

but tomorrow im going to clay it an see if it comes out..

ill have more pictures in a few...

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Damn I hate stupid people disrespecting our supras!

Wash it off asap then claybar, then light duty cream compound(not sandy kind) use a high speed buffer with cream wax then a high grade carnuba. Thats how I do it and I'm a detailer. 50% of the time you can never tell it happened at all. The longer it sits the worse off it is.

Find the fool and Jb his doors:evil2:

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
well i dont got access to all those detailing materials...i do have clay bar and some wax(meguires NXT) and some pads...no orbital...ill try that out tomorrow...

yah and its time to get a car cover

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
yup the sad thing is that i havnt even drove the thing more than 100 feet...its like taking a blow before you can even get a chance to get up...

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
steveyblack said:
damn it sucks living in an apartment with people who have no respect for other peoples shit...

no I think thats just all of NJ has no respect my boys sti got egged twice about 3 weeks ago and than again last night

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
steveyblack said:
well i dont got access to all those detailing materials...i do have clay bar and some wax(meguires NXT) and some pads...no orbital...ill try that out tomorrow...

yah and its time to get a car cover
I understand. What you sudjest will work out most of it. If you were in the area I would take care of you! Gota help a Supra in need lol.

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
ms07s said:
I understand. What you sudjest will work out most of it. If you were in the area I would take care of you! Gota help a Supra in need lol.

thanks..what about wet sanding it down, and then buffing it up with some compound then wax that baby? shouldnt that work...i got some 2k grit paper around here...and a couple of friends who have buffers

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
steveyblack said:
thanks..what about wet sanding it down, and then buffing it up with some compound then wax that baby? shouldnt that work...i got some 2k grit paper around here...and a couple of friends who have buffers
Yes, but you must be carefull to not burn the paint with the compound. It's is easier than you might think! Don't stay in one area keep it moving and less is more with compound.

Do it in this order: wash, wetsand, compound with a wavy pad(if you have one)
Then buff ,with a different pad!, a glaze product(3m make the best)
Then carnuba wax for a high gloss finish and protection.
I know you may not have access to all of this but any body shop supplier should have them.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Rennat said:
you think thats bad?

sm_photo_missing.jpg

try buffing out a zillion fuckin pieces of glass... and then trying to buff the 9 holes i have along the driver side of my car... better hope they never show up again.

although i did have a spare driver side window in my backyard... haha.

That should be permisible for a homicide there.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
I feel your pain. Someone put little dents all the way down both sides of my car. Wish I knew who did it, I would put the equal amount of dents in his head. :evil2: I have the bodywork about done, but now I gotta paint the whole car. It sucks...