Won a car show

masterchief819

Apr 4, 2006
us
Went to a car show last night at my university. Tuner, sports, and domestic classes. Took the tuner class with my '88 1j. Beat a few little ricers like a civic and an integra. Also a few 240sx's with sr20s. The thing that really made my day was the 3 350z's that I beat. lol they must have spent what, 30k for their cars and another 3k for their rims and a few more grand on body stuff/lowering (had pretty much stock engines).

Some CRAZY (my ears still hurt lol) ws6 transam won the domestic class and a pretty nice ~'03 z06 won the sports.

Prize was only $50 but it was pretty nice to win along side of beasts such as a ws6 and z06.

I'll upload some pics/vids of some of the cars there if my friend sends them to me.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Pics in this type of thread are mandatory, not optional or conditional.
Congratulations on the win. Wish I could say my car was in nice enough condition to even enter a car show.

masterchief819

Apr 4, 2006
us
Kckazdude said:
Pics in this type of thread are mandatory, not optional or conditional.
Congratulations on the win. Wish I could say my car was in nice enough condition to even enter a car show.
Believe me, as soon as my buddy uploads them, I will. I'm pretty sure he got pics of the Merc AMG and a vid of the (v12?) aston martin revving it's engine :evil2: