Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Didn't SP make a clutch set that could hold 600rwhp, and it was just like the stock config.? It was said to have a nice smooth engagement like the stocker too, with the capability to hold the power. Anyobody run it, or do they still sell it?

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
why use clutch masters cmon sell it to me i need thoughts

so far ACT is what is in the lead and the reliabilatity on thoughs is good or semi-sorta??????

need more opinions and more ppl who use the clutches to tell me what they think of their clutch

lowbudgettarga

supra and I - Broke
Apr 2, 2005
Bellingham, WA
I've got the HPF bronze 6 puck with the sprung hub and act pressure plate and love it. I've driven supras with the spec clutch and both chattered if you slipped the clutch much at low rpms, I have never had the hpf clutch chatter. It's a little spendy though compared to some others.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
turbotrev said:
why use clutch masters cmon sell it to me i need thoughts

so far ACT is what is in the lead and the reliabilatity on thoughs is good or semi-sorta??????

need more opinions and more ppl who use the clutches to tell me what they think of their clutch
clutch masters hold good, and are light on your foot. Ive driven some ACT cluth'd cars and some of them feel liek youre driving an old porshe (very heavy) and i dont know sicne i have been oem for a long time now ;)

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
clutch masters hold good, and are light on your foot. Ive driven some ACT cluth'd cars and some of them feel liek youre driving an old porshe (very heavy) and i dont know sicne i have been oem for a long time now

lol

how long has the clutch lasted

ALSO should i get a twin disk setup or just the standard

price is not a factor when im bringing in 1200 usd take home every 2 weeks

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
turbotrev said:
lol

this is apparentely the 2nd clutch this car has ever seen. Previous owner replaced it about 30,000 km's ago so that means he drove his first one abouth 150k. Thats a good life out of a clutch. And mine is still soft, not looking worn at all. Anyway i woudl go twin disc because it will hold better and with it, it will catch faster so faster shifts. Im not sure but it all depends if you want to break 350 whp eventually.

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
im planning for a stg4 ???????? clutch what will eventually be holding 500rwhp if i get the turbo set up before or during my college in AZ (UTI) so i will want something that lasts a long time and holds the whp i will be shooting for

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
turbotrev said:
im planning for a stg4 ???????? clutch what will eventually be holding 500rwhp if i get the turbo set up before or during my college in AZ (UTI) so i will want something that lasts a long time and holds the whp i will be shooting for
then do act, or clutchmasters. Reason beign i don't really trust exedy, i have honeslty ZERO clue where to get an HKS one and i wonder why no one voted for centerforce ;)

SupraB

Need 4 speed mods!
Jul 24, 2006
Spokane WA
turbotrev said:
lol

Thats it??? you must have no bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.