Whenmunkysfly's Raped Ape Build Thread

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
buckshotglass said:
OK thanks for the build thread, but remember always, :ttiwwp:

Looking forward to seeing your progress!
lol yes like i said pics tomorrow i forgot to take some tonight after watching the game

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
Ok so the camra was acting up because it was too damn cold so im keeping it warm tonight and taking pics tomarrow.

IT'S DONE

cant belive it all i have to do now is put on the belts and add water then I'm driving it for the first time.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
JustAnotherVictim said:
This build was terrible.
lol im not done with the car. I have alot planed out for it. sorry didnt have a digital camra til after i had the engine together. put i have a spare that i will be porting the head on to go on the engine in the car. pics as soon as i run over to my dad's house(thats where the car is)

masterchief819

Apr 4, 2006
us
A wise man once said:

nopicsne2.jpg

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
masterchief819 said:
A wise man once said:

nopicsne2.jpg

ha ha ha thats great. but really sorry guys but i thought the camra was just cold but i guess my gf fucked with it because all my pictures that i took last night are gone. im really pissed because i got the camra working now but the car is all the way at my dad's pics later this morning for you guys because i'll be heading to his house anyway. *crosses fingers*

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I was thinking i would leave this on maybe it will get me out of a ticket

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Picture of my Turbo timer anyone who can tell me what wires on the ecu are the ground and the O2 wire that would be very helpful as one of my younger siblings took off with my manual

Last edited: