well I think I found a car.....

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Dudge go for it, i actually think those are pretty nice and capable cars. :thumbup: If you like it and fits your needs then by all means go for it, its a honda it'll last a while.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
yea i drove it.. its not too bad and the exhaust doesnt sound like a fart can (thank god) although thier is some drone. car isnt blazingly fast, but handles well. Im kinda owrried bought the gas millage, 21-27. most people seem to get 22 or around there.. thats ok.. but not great..

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Ckanderson said:
yea i drove it.. its not too bad and the exhaust doesnt sound like a fart can (thank god) although thier is some drone. car isnt blazingly fast, but handles well. Im kinda owrried bought the gas millage, 21-27. most people seem to get 22 or around there.. thats ok.. but not great..
get a celica man. preludes are pigs in weight. well not pigs like supras butfor a honda then yes.

L

lanky189

ck...your lame...get the prius like you know you want..you damn hippie

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
You know CK, you could always buy my Cavalier for a 1/3 of the price that Prelude is going for and then spend the rest on upgrades. A lot more bang for your buck I'd say.:icon_wink They do make superchargers for the Ecotec motor you know.:naughty:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
I would never buy a cavaler, i couldent possibly bring myself to buying one of the worst designed cars in history.