Want to get paid for your MKIII knowledge?

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
So here the deal...I spend way too much time running into problems on my rebuild, researching them and then trying out the solution out only to find out later there was an easier way...I dont get a whole lot of time in the shop so when i do i need it to count....so what I am looking for is for a couple of you long time 7mgte gurus to PM me so we can work something out where I can shoot a text or give u a quick call when I'm in the shop by myself getting all discouraged on something.

Looking for someone knowledgeable, responsible and patient. Just need a go to guy that can help me out when I'm stuck. Way I see it your gonna save me some money, so I will make your help worthwhile.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Well I don't care if mine is out there. Its 402-885-0579. I said PM me cuz I didn't think you guys would want your numbers out there. I'm sure you'd get hammered with stupid questions constantly if it was.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
jetjock;1887354 said:
You don't mention any numbers...
Can't think of too many more people I'd rather have on my payroll, but good knowledge comes with a price, which brings me to...

Grandavi;1887361 said:
I think he meant $$.
...Grandavi got it. ;)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1887511 said:
A few people had my number.... calls at 4am didn't impress me much IC ;)
Not our fault the clocks down there are upside down is it? :p

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
I wouldn't waste my time nor money on someone who wasn't very reputable.. If it was me, I would start a thread and have anyone and everyone in it.. you will notice who is full of it and who knows their shit real quick. If they can't support there info.. you've been played

I'm not talking reputable because they sell parts or are a vendor here.. A monkey could sell parts to someone who already wants it.. and a vendor pays for status.. Although alot of vendors here seem to think they can swing their dicks around here.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Damn fellas, i posted that title to get attention, but you guys are taking it like a job interview for a 1-800 number company lol! I can't pay someone 20 bucks a minute on the phone, that would defeat the purpose of asking for help. I may as well take the car in and have someone do it for me. I was looking for a down to earth dude I could get to know and get a little advice on shit when it comes up and i would slide a lil compensation over on PP every now and then. Money doesnt buy happiness..(screw that, yeah it does)...but you guys are some sharks man!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
The "Forum" is your best hope for support, you'll just have to learn how to weed out the Cock Gobblers that have NFI but think they do...

If you have an issue post it up in Tech most times it'll be answered within the hour and we keep a pretty tight rein on that section to prevent misinformation.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This forum is fast response/wise. Common sense usually cleans out wrong answers. I would ask who is near where you actually live and see if they can be of some help. Generally speaking though, you could rebuild your car bumper to bumper with good photos and properly asked questions without a large "answer" wait time.
This is probably the best forum I have been on for that. Very rarely get a rude or wrong answer.. usually get some conflicting opinions though, but that sets you on the right track for research.