Virginia Tech Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm watching fox new right now. My twin bro graduated from there in 04'. I know some people that are attending there right now. So, I'm kinda worried. That dumb SOB doing some shit like that.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
HellsLegion said:
My cousin goes there.

Shes fine tho. She called me and she was out at lunch, early, thank goodness

Glad to hear that. News just said that it was a guy looking for his girlfriend and was lining people up and killing them execution style. It just makes me sick.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Yea, I've got a really close friend from HS who I've know for a good 7 years now, and he goes to VT.

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
wait.. lined ppl up execution style? so 22 ppl just sat there and got shot up by ONE guy? If your going to get shot, fight back.. god america is full of pussys..

Its really sad news to hear about this, no one deserves to die. Its also dissapointing 22 of my fellow human beings had to die because they were too scared to do anything but sit there and get killed.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I don't think all 22 were killed like that. But, I was thinking the same thing. I would go all ninja style and snap his neck. Then again, I wasn't in the situation. But, if someone was killing people around me and I was next in line, you bet your ass I would fight back.

They also said he has a lot of ammunition and some military type guns.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Ric said:
wait.. lined ppl up execution style? so 22 ppl just sat there and got shot up by ONE guy? If your going to get shot, fight back.. god america is full of pussys..

Its really sad news to hear about this, no one deserves to die. Its also dissapointing 22 of my fellow human beings had to die because they were too scared to do anything but sit there and get killed.

I doubt it was all at once.

I think the guy who did it was some emo fag, because his girlfriend broke up with him.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
HellsLegion said:
And none the less, only ONE Person is confirmed dead, the 21 is just a report.

Yea, but I'm sure it's still a lot more than one. I just feel terrible for all the family and friends.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Virginia tech is about 4 hours i line in Va beach.
I heard about this in my car on the local station 106.1 and i was shocked.
I was heading to my local sushi bar and watched the news over there.

I called everyone i knew who went there.
All were fine!!!

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
holy shit what a bunch of poor excuses for human beings.. some girl committed suicide and jumped off a building to "escape".

If your going to kill yourself, at least attack the guy with the gun. Is this the no backbone school?

I'm turning the news off i'm too mad. Im so sorry for this tragic event to happen, and my condolences to the familys.

Status
Not open for further replies.