Turbo rebuild shops around Portland, OR area?

supranatural

Apr 7, 2007
Oregon
Hey fellow supra owners..I have a bad 57 trim ct26 turbo and I'm looking to repair/rebuild it due to compressor seized(compressor wheel doesn't spin freely). Does anyone know of a shop in the Portland area that does good work and affordable because it's kind of a hassle sending out a turbo? If there isn't one near Portland area..I would send my turbo out of state to get worked on so I would like to know the best shops out there and reasonable prices. Your suggestions would be great! Thanks

Failure14

Banned
May 29, 2009
Ohio
I dont know of any in OR specificly but Driftmotion does excellent Rebuilds, I had my CT sent in for a rebuild to 57trim and they do amazing work.

Many others will vouch for Driftmotion on there turbo rebuilds, there also located in upland CA.

I'm sure others will pitch in on other shops that do good work, thats just one ive had good experience with and seen others
have the same experience.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well, i dont know of any real shops around town anymore that do rebuild, but if you talk to jason, or mark over as PSI, over off of hwy 26 in hillsboro, i bet they can tell you if anyone that dose.

http://blog.tunedbypsi.com/

and if you get to talk to john reed over there, i know for sure he will know for sure, but good luck getting ahold of him.