Trunk diamentions?

87SupraTurbo

Dec 10, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
How much space do i have to work with where the stock spoiler is? Im looking at a custom spoiler and the diamentions of it are - Hole to Hole - 35" Length - 50" Width - 15" Height - 9.5" Would that fit properly or be to small/big?

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I'm not entirely sure what it is you're asking. Are you asking for the dimensions of the hatch's deck? Are you asking for the placement of the holes used for mounting the stock spoiler?

Larry_A

You don't matter
Apr 7, 2005
SoCAL
What, is your measuring tape broken? The hatch is ~52" wide.
I didn't know rice was a staple of the Canadian diet. LOL. Heh, any place that dimensions is spelled diamentions is alright with me.

87SupraTurbo

Dec 10, 2006
lol yeah im an idiot, dimensions duhhhh LOL anyways yeah i was wondering the dimensions of the hatch's deck. Im lookin at a spoiler right now and have the dimensions of it and wanted to kno if it would fit on there. Hole to Hole - 35" Length - 50" Width - 15" Height - 9.5" My supra is in storage outside of the city right now so i cant really measure it myself.

Larry_A

You don't matter
Apr 7, 2005
SoCAL
Well, considering the hatch is ~52" wide & your prospective spoiler is 50" wide, I'd say it would be like a pencil-dick fu<#ing an old whore's loose pussy.

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Larry_A said:
Well, considering the hatch is ~52" wide & your prospective spoiler is 50" wide, I'd say it would be like a pencil-dick fu<#ing an old whore's loose pussy.

You needn't be so vulgar... simply saying something like "It's like throwing a toothpick down a hallway" is descriptive enough.

Anyway, the hatch itself is 52" wide. The car is about 63" wide where it tapers inward from the wheel wells. The deck from the glass back to the edge is 9" in the center and about 10" on the outer edges of the hatch deck.

Larry_A

You don't matter
Apr 7, 2005
SoCAL
CRE said:
You needn't be so vulgar... simply saying something like "It's like throwing a toothpick down a hallway" is descriptive enough....
Oh, did I offend you? So sorry.
:boobies: :squirt-mo
:ban:

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Larry_A said:
Oh, did I offend you? So sorry.
:boobies: :squirt-mo
:ban:

:naughty: Uh, yeah... sure. If it make you feel like a proper dirty old man, then YES! Oh, no, don't talk like that grandpa... no not there... :evil2:

Last edited:

87SupraTurbo

Dec 10, 2006
i love the stock 89+ spoiler no doubt, just once i saw the pic of the bomex spoiler ( the one that makes our supra look like the newer one with the wing on it) i wanted to buy it but was told they dont make it anymore :( so this one is as close to what i could find to make it look like the bomex one. heres a link http://cgi.ebay.ca/Toyota-Supra-Uni...ryZ33638QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem but i might just buy the stock one instead if this one doesnt fit

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
what ever happened to: stock is sexy. oh god, please dont ruin another mk.iii with that boeing 747 piece. keep it simple and rock the 3 piece 89+ spoiler. i will be one of those people out of 10 saying that the big wings look terrible, and especially the one u picked [no offense].

the 2 BEST principles to live by when modding an older import:
"Keep it simple stupid..."
"Stock is sexy..."