Toysupra intro

TOYSUPRA

May 4, 2009
Kingsley, MI
Hello supra fans. My name is Ben // TOYSUPRA // and I own a 1991 supra. It is my second. The first was a 1989 blue with blue interior, n/a with 5spd. It was a one owner car from Florida. The gentle man moved to northern Michigan and wanted a pickup. I was looking for a ford mustang when my Dad found the Supra for sale. We went and test drove it, first time I had ever seen or heard of a Supra, bought it on the spot. Blew the clutch two weeks later and the head gasket three months later ::aigo:: Learned the hard way about head gasket problems, O well. Bought a jdm motor for it a perfomance clutch, can not remember the name of, Eibach springs and KYB shocks, and Pacesetter header and exhaust custome modified by friend and welder. It sounded goooood. Got gready and wanted more POWER so i bought the 91 with a turbo motor. Then needed money to modify it so I sold the 89.
The body is not bad, couple of dings faded paint, interior is in good shape. The car is red with light gray leather interior, it has a 7M-GTE motor and a R154 trans. Mods so far are Eibach prokit springs, Tokico III adjustable shocks, all new calipers, premium pads, slotted rotors, RPS stage 4 6puck clutch (a little graby for street use, loves hard launches) stock trans needed second gear syncro so bought a jdm trans. Motor has a HKS metal head gasket, stainless valves, semi port and polish, ARP head studs, all new factory hoses(I work for TOYOTA parts in Traverse City MI) and a fluidine aluminum radiator. I KNOW, I KNOW PICTURES gime some time. still putting the new hoses on. Thank you for the read. TOYSUPRA

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Similar story when I was looking for my car, my dad was looking for a mustang (had a 97 it rusted out so we were gonna use that one as a parts car) I was down in the city and I found a supra so I checked it out mostly out of curiosity and as soon as I sat down in it the idea of getting a mustang went out the window and checking out the remaining mustangs that I had setup to check out was like pulling teeth because I wanted that damn supra not another rustang.

Sounds like you got a pretty nice car man, can't wait for the pictures.