Tint....

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
I finally Re-Tinted my Front windows!:icon_bigg
i almost got pulled over for it like 2 hours later too:aigo: , but then he pulled the guy over behind me with a headlight out:biglaugh:

Oh and i washed it today, that is all

p544350_1.jpg

p544350_2.jpg

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
Its 5% in the rear and 20% in the front.... i hate it when im trying to back up, but i love it when a truck or something is behind me cuz it blocks out their bright ass headlights. and it makes the inside feel so much more cozy at night

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Nice. Tint is cool, but sometimes not as much as others. I don't like that at night it hard to see backing up and turning and during the day with the top off, I get a lot of inside reflections when looking in the rear-view mirror. Its cool though, when like you said you can close it up at night and just cruise.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Some states are legal to have the front sides tinted but here we can't :cry: Mine are done a little darker than stock (I have the bronze factory tinted glass) 20% rear and 35% front

Remember when the rear is dark, it will make the fronts appear darker no matter what.

Duane

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
upgradedsupra said:
Some states are legal to have the front sides tinted but here we can't :cry: Mine are done a little darker than stock (I have the bronze factory tinted glass) 20% rear and 35% front

Remember when the rear is dark, it will make the fronts appear darker no matter what.

Duane
Yeah, I thought I remembered you saying something about how you got pulled over for it right?
I dunno what Washington's law is with it, but mine are pretty dark and I've never been hassled about it.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I've got the factory tint as well. Can't wait to tear it off and go 20% when I get the car painted.

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
this is the 4th time i have re-tinted them.... utah police are total ass holes the law here is you can have them as dark as you want in the rear but only 43% in the front so everyone here is always getting tickets, plus i live in a town that is in the top ten police per capita in the nation, and the most action any of them see is a DUI or shoplifter.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Law here is 35% on any window that can roll down, or exposes passengers (front and rear) and 20% in the back. But SUV's can have 20% in the rear if factory installed(privacy glass).

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
thats so gay, they say the reason is because a cop needs to be able to see you "what if they were holding a gun" well if they were it wouldn't matter, and why can you have dark in the rear and not the front? Cops pull you over from BEHIND. Tint laws are gay. Another law here in utah is that if you have tint on your windshield and you get in a wreck you can be charged with attempted manslaughter.

K but heres the scoop, I just drove up the canyon by where i live to Take some cool pictures and a cop followed me for 2 miles:1zhelp: luckily he didn't pull me over, but then i stop and my F'ING Camera is dead:icon_evil so no daytime pics today.:nono:

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
kylefoto said:
Yeah, I thought I remembered you saying something about how you got pulled over for it right?
I dunno what Washington's law is with it, but mine are pretty dark and I've never been hassled about it.

Washington law is 35%. But most (at least where I live) the cops don't have testers with em. I have 13% sides and rear and haven't been pulled over yet.

And YEAH! I wanna see some daytime pics. Mine looks like limo tint at night, but during the day that is not the case.