thought i would ask!

88mkiiisupra

this sounds strange but i want to know form other supra guys.. do yall ever feel like when your working on your supra that everything always goes wrong.. just tell me that im not the only one:nono:

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
88mkiiisupra;954513 said:
this sounds strange but i want to know form other supra guys.. do yall ever feel like when your working on your supra that everything always goes wrong.. just tell me that im not the only one:nono:
Nope:)

88mkiiisupra

you lucky man it just feels like it sometimes.. but im sure its going to be all worth it:biglaugh:

ThirstyMKthrice

Feb 26, 2008
Austin, TX
www.myspace.com
hell yeah just about all the time. everything comes off so easily and your feeling good. as soon as you let your guard down....nothing wants to go back on. even with my oil change. the seal was all dry and cracked (previous owner never changed it im guessing) took 2 days of non stop prying to get it off.
its always worth it though

88mkiiisupra

ThirstyMKthrice;954526 said:
hell yeah just about all the time. everything comes off so easily and your feeling good. as soon as you let your guard down....nothing wants to go back on. even with my oil change. the seal was all dry and cracked (previous owner never changed it im guessing) took 2 days of non stop prying to get it off.
its always worth it though

its the same way i feel.. but not everything always goes wrong all the time knock on wood.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
nope. i'm the same way. one day fan gets caught in the fan shroud. can't find a fan, make one from a nissan work. get that fixed, realize the fan put the shroud through the radiator. needed to order a radiator. got that in next day, needed brakes. got those done, needed cam cover gaskets. replaced, starts acting strange, replace throttle body. fix the strange acting, code 51. fixed that today, got a horrible sputter. i hear ya buddy.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
88mkiiisupra;954513 said:

Your not the only one! Stuff happens to my supra that baffles me. Like stuff that has never happened to any of my other projects or that I have ever heard about for that matter. Its so weird. Ha case in point my engine fire. Wtf.

88mkiiisupra

tbcmorris;954547 said:
Your not the only one! Stuff happens to my supra that baffles me. Like stuff that has never happened to any of my other projects or that I have ever heard about for that matter. Its so weird. Ha case in point my engine fire. Wtf.

yeah just like when you start working on one thing anohter things breaks and you need to fix that happens all the time.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
yeeeep

you're not alone, it comes with having an old car that may have had a few idiot previous owners (or retard shops that tend to fuck things up...)

cool chuck

I like rims!
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
Had that feeling last weekend. Changed plugs, broke fan shroud and a vacuum line. Stuff will happen with older cars.

OK...back to the parts store.

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
OH yeah. I am in that boat.

Change plugs and wires, car randomly shut off.

Fixed it by getting a used coil pack from my friend.

but even before that I blew apart my fan shroud, turned out that one of the plastic thread broke off and it made the shroud smack the fan.

Did an oil change and found out it leaks oil from the drain plug.

The list goes on man.

But I still LOVE my SUPRA