The reason I want an alltrac and a Supra.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
I wish we couldget some snow down here. Then again I have a full size Ram to drive . I do feel bad for the shoveling expirience however.

ginglesturbo

Boost Nazi
Dec 1, 2007
Charlotte N.C.
dam that sucks ass...i do wish we could get it likethat tho...no work in that shit!! i got a 90 celica st fwd 1.6 trunk car parts car for sale it runs but needs a tranny and some body work....it would make someone a fine 3sgt powered awd celica

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
The Reaper;893351 said:
w00t to the subbie!!!

shit i walk outside when its 50 outside and i HATE it

it's surprisingly decent today over here. -10 but no damn wind for once, and a nice snow fall. I already went drifting :D
Should i make a video? ;)

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
The first new car or newer cat I buy at a dealer is going to be a S2000 or a subbie.I want the subbie for resons like thats plus i would mod it,have fun with it,see places that a MKIII could never and it's like a cat it always lands on it's feet(well most of the time)

SUBBIES FTMFW!!

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
ginglesturbo;893292 said:
dam that sucks ass...i do wish we could get it likethat tho...no work in that shit!! i got a 90 celica st fwd 1.6 trunk car parts car for sale it runs but needs a tranny and some body work....it would make someone a fine 3sgt powered awd celica

It would have to snow a hell of a lot more than that for work to be canceled around here.

Jeff

DaemoN

Jul 1, 2005
Wichita, Kansas
www.TeamFE.net
That's not what you want to see when you wake up :S
Our snow has come and gone, now we're just dealing with this ice storm. It took me 30 minutes of solid scraping to get the ice off my windows.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
for snow, i'd say get a truck. hell, i've NEVER been stuck with my toyota pickup. it's awesome.

or, i'd go the subaru route, but i can guarantee, you're not going through the stuff my pickup gets through. ;)

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
ginglesturbo;893292 said:

Not to be an ass, but from what I've read on Celica forums that's basically impossible due to cost. Also, 3SGTE or 3SGE, not 3SGT.

blackturbona;893688 said:
i love snow, anyone elses supra handle suprisingly well with crappy street tires in it?

Mine! As long as I don't boost at least lol