The real Ice Blue supra.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
img0926id1.jpg

This the first time my supra was parked outside in a long time.. and I woke up to that.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Oh yeah the B-tec was frozen too and I had to drive to school. I shouldn't have been so lazy and moved them inside.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Sorry for the Ice my blue brothers!!!! That is why my car is in storage 6 months of the year.......:3d_frown:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I got a white on white 90 with dark blue leather and it looks funny frozen at work, I work 4pm to midnight and it takes a bit to crank cuz its so cold, I am last one out cuz I warm my car till it's up to temp so yeah 3 to 8 minutes some nights LOL, can't wait for spring and targa season HAHA

Boosthpy

Nov 21, 2005
Idaho Falls
It was so cold that my water pump pulley is totally frozen so when I started mine the crank just spun but the belt didn't move. I guess thats what I get for not starting it for two months.....

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
da89soup said:
Sorry for the Ice my blue brothers!!!! That is why my car is in storage 6 months of the year.......:3d_frown:

If I had to put my car away for 6 months, I'd hang myself. even a few days is way too much for me.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
OneJoeZee said:
If I had to put my car away for 6 months, I'd hang myself. even a few days is way too much for me.
i'm on month 5, and the rope is in the garage... but so are my new toys. i got about 2 months left before i drive it.

that frost looks pretty cool, if it was air brushed on there it'd look pretty badass, forgot the name of the air brush artist known for his "real flame" paint work here in wa. He's been featured on Rides more than a few times.

Turb0Lover

Its coming back
Nov 23, 2006
Phila.PA
Last year my doors were freezed shut and pulling on the handle looked like I was going to pull it off. So I had to enter my car through the hatch :eek:wned: