The R154....

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
Ok so i bought the car a couple months ago. Finally got it almost road worthy but a fews weeks ago i noticed that I'm missing 3 bolts in my bell housing!!!!

I couldn't believe it. Man i tell you the guy i bought the car off of skimped out on everything. LOL anyways just wondering if anyone knows what spec of bolt i need? Its the 3 lowest bolts in the housing.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Kosh said:
Ok so i bought the car a couple months ago. Finally got it almost road worthy but a fews weeks ago i noticed that I'm missing 3 bolts in my bell housing!!!!

I couldn't believe it. Man i tell you the guy i bought the car off of skimped out on everything. LOL anyways just wondering if anyone knows what spec of bolt i need? Its the 3 lowest bolts in the housing.

do you have any from your old engine? i used most of my bolts from when i changed my autos on my 7m... i have about 30 of these bolts laying around my garagee heh

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
tlo86 said:
do you have any from your old engine? i used most of my bolts from when i changed my autos on my 7m... i have about 30 of these bolts laying around my garagee heh

Well i don't have my parts car here so i can't check....are they all the same bolt though? My other engine is a w58 though....still the same?

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
Kosh said:
Well i don't have my parts car here so i can't check....are they all the same bolt though? My other engine is a w58 though....still the same?

i have never heard of a w58 engine, it must be very rare:naughty:

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
they just might be, i only have dealt with the 7m turbos and a non turbo a340e but i wouldnt see why not hehe. its cheaper to use more common parts especially when it comes to bolts :)

Rich

tunin' tha beast
Jun 2, 2007
the netherlands
Kosh said:

The bolts that bolt the bell house to the engine go into the engine, so go figure, would it make any difference what tranny hangs behind it? ;)

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
Rich said:
The bolts that bolt the bell house to the engine go into the engine, so go figure, would it make any difference what tranny hangs behind it? ;)

DOH! hahaha very good point! You cought me in a very sleeping not thinking state...hahaha thanks!

omg i'm an idiot....lmao :p Just goes to show how a little thinking can go a long way....