the name is gabe

mexinuggets

Mar 14, 2009
Troutdale
hello my name is gabe. i recently graduated from reynolds high school this last year. which has one of oregon best high school auto shops. i kinda hit a fork in the road. chosing between doing dealership work for high pay but low fun, or doing an internship and possibly working for Forged Performance in troutdale oregon. david who works there has one of the sickest mkiii's i've ever seen. i know for a fact i have more of a passion for performance modifying so i'm working as hard as i can to get the internship. i have an 89 turbo mkiii with lex/550's:sarcasm:, hks metal head gasket/ARP head and rod bolts, full turbo back 3" exhaust, FMIC, rear traction rods and the usual ebay strut tower braces. and my car is stripped as crap!! just the way i like it.

just as an ice breaker i'd like to tell you a story.
my cousin love's my car because it has nitrous... you see when he sees my boost gauge he always asks why my nitrous is only set for 16 more horsepower... and he also asks why it gives me negative horsepower. i try to explain the difference between a turbo and nitrous:nono: but he tells me i'm stupid and don't know anything about fast cars... everytime i see him he gets super pissed because he can never find my "NOS" tanks:biglaugh:... i think it's funny because he watched the first fast and the furious movie and thinks he knows everything about cars now... he's like 28.

P.S. anyone have any 17x8" or wider rims?!? i need some:1zhelp:

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Welcome gabe, the name is jeff. Sounds like a cool car love to see some pics. Be sure to get some of those "Nawwwss" tanks! Lol great story.
P.S. you would have better luck looking for those rims if you post a WTB thread in the FS section.