Los Angeles, California, United States
Why should'nt I play? Bring it...:bigun2:
p448615_1.jpg

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
::placeholder for future picture::

lol, looking good! tan interior is not the sex. CT: if you feel that way, I'm close by and I have a full interior you can buy on the cheap! ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Isn't Tissimo's green? Hopefully he will post a picture or two. I remember looking at his engine bay pics, and they looked green.................:dunno:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
suprahero said:
Isn't Tissimo's green? Hopefully he will post a picture or two. I remember looking at his engine bay pics, and they looked green.................:dunno:

You dumbass, Tissimo's car is blue. What a newb...................:biglaugh:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
You dumbass, Tissimo's car is blue. What a newb...................:biglaugh:
Hey man, quit being such a dickhead to the Newbs, that will not be tolerated much longer around here.:nono:

SUPRABLUR, that car is amazing, I've always envied the Teal cars, very awesome and the bronze wheels work perfectly.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Rajunz said:
Hey man, quit being such a dickhead to the Newbs, that will not be tolerated much longer around here.:nono:

SUPRABLUR, that car is amazing, I've always envied the Teal cars, very awesome and the bronze wheels work perfectly.

I can't help it Rajunz......every now and then they need a good cussing. I will try and refraim myself in the future though, but only for you.................:biglaugh:

Thanks supra90turbo, but he's only kidding...............lol

Supramike...........Please post up more pictures..........:love:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Exterior isn't painted yet, but my bay is dark green mica (6l9)... exterior is greenish (black w/ green flake in the clear)

bay
installed3.JPG

car
wheeltest1.JPG

wheeltest2.JPG

the rear is uncleared paint (dark green mica) where I had a nasty dent fixed..

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^^^^^That's what I remembered, but when I looked at your other pics somewhere it was the same color as mine, or very close to it. I just took for granted that I had messed up again. I blame it on the drugs..............:biglaugh:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
suprahero said:
^^^^^^^That's what I remembered, but when I looked at your other pics somewhere it was the same color as mine, or very close to it. I just took for granted that I had messed up again. I blame it on the drugs..............:biglaugh:
lol yea.. I have a blue 91, that car and a white 87.. 91+ blue is the best blue though ;)