Thank's to all that came out for the meet

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have to say thanks to every that came to the meet it was really fun for me and i will be coming back

thanks dave for lettign me crash on your sofa and bike lol

(still laughing about the tire thou ehhe)

i took some pic and will host em in bit i did not take many since my battie were about to die

and randy give me your truck

to much to say such crappy typeing but all i ahve to say is thank's

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Good stuff ...That group picture of the people that cruised to White Rock makes us look like a pretty rag tag bunch. I was also wondering who the ugly chick was in the middle of the last picture till i realized it's GrimJack with his hood up..lmao..Sorry Dave.

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
dude please send me a high res version of that black one in motion (sorry i forgot whos car that was i suck at remembering names especially when theres differenet nicks on different sites and then real names agh!!

nathanj26 (at) hotmail.com (without spaces of course, and put the @ symbole there)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
VanSupra said:
Good stuff ...That group picture of the people that cruised to White Rock makes us look like a pretty rag tag bunch. I was also wondering who the ugly chick was in the middle of the last picture till i realized it's GrimJack with his hood up..lmao..Sorry Dave.

man he look like the dude off star war's wi8ht hsi hoody on

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
VanSupra said:
Where's my ban stick... dammit, it's all dusty! ;)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yae is was good meet next time thou caus ei as so coming over again wiht my car this time if every tyhings goes right still decideing on the vavle cover's dave likes it i think ?

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
suprastanger507mgte said:
Man, I was going to show up too, but did not get get past the border until after midnight Saturday ....that sucks..

Yeah too bad about that..Well hopefully there'll be a next time when you're up here again..