Tanabe Super Hyper Medallion

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Is this one of those JDM exhausts that advertise being 3 inch but tapers down halfway through?

What's the narrowest point, anyone know?

I've heard its the quietest around... Kinda a fan of that :)

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
futeki_supra said:
I think it is the best looking exhaust for the mk3

Eh, I'm not the biggest fan of the looks, but I'd prefer a great functioning system over a good looking system. I prefer the look of my Carbon Ti over it, but I'd prefer something a little quieter :)

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
nope its FULL 3 inch and i love mine...if i was at home id take pics for you since im planning on taking mine off to clean it up a bit due to chicago winter weather

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Cool, that's good to know.

Since I posted that, I've been looking at some pictures and its starting to grow on me :p

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
I have this exhaust with the Titan Catalytic and BIC downpipe.

It is sweet.

I think I have some pics on www.joncjennings.com under my 91 supra... You may need to click on some xed pics as Im working on the site and not all thumbnails are present...

The Tanabe comes in a boomin long box and is the same to install as any other... Just watch the muffler hangers mine were a bit loose for my tastes and I modified them.

V

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
vdragonmpc said:
I have this exhaust with the Titan Catalytic and BIC downpipe.

It is sweet.

I think I have some pics on www.joncjennings.com under my 91 supra... You may need to click on some xed pics as Im working on the site and not all thumbnails are present...

The Tanabe comes in a boomin long box and is the same to install as any other... Just watch the muffler hangers mine were a bit loose for my tastes and I modified them.

V

lol your thumbnails are pointing to files locally on your machine and not to files online.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
if i ever sell my blitz because of the cops and loudness, tanabe will be the exhaust i replace it with