Taillights tinted.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could photoshop something to show me what it would look like to paint those three stripes on the 89+ tail (for the blinker) in orange. Also what it would look like painted red to match the rest of the tails?

I was just curious about this and my photoshop skills....well, calling them limited would be a compliment. Any car pic from the back will do, I'll post up one of my car in a few minutes (soon as I upload them) if no one gets to this by then.

Lastly I was also wondering (when I post the pics) if someone could photoshop my mouldings and lip to black to see what they would look like. They're paint-matched right now and was wondering if I should paint them or not. I appreciate anyone who is willing to do this for me :)

edit: I know theres a little list going on already, but I also wanted to know if you could show what it would look like with the front signals in red? Just curious, here are a few pics.

spjam9.jpg

2eppnb4.jpg

352oeuc.jpg

2hmgg89.jpg

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
tailstintvx3.png

I know that your opting out for a black moulding photoshop, but the turn signal thing was easier aha. Sorry. Maybe later in the day I could get to it.

There was a picture posted up sometime ago with a Supra with tail lights just like those.
From what I remember, it looked pretty hot. (Little differences really set it off for me)

Would look great with dark-colored cars.

I think it'd look kind of funny if it were color-matched (Red)

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Thanks, whenever you get the mouldings I'd appreciate it. If you have this pic that you did above saved would you mind reposting it with a darker orange/amber color? And could you match the middle section to the outside red too? :s thanks a lot.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Another one:
oranjdr3.png

(Kind of sloppy, but the idea is there.)

I guess the cool thing about it is that it gives off that appeal of a pre 89 tail light with the distiction of all the different tail light functions and whatnot.

lol. missed the post above. I'll see what I can do.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
I think I like it, thanks :)

Only thing is, I don't think I'll be able to get it looking like that with the spray tint :icon_razz

I took off the lip today, it was warped and beaten up a bit, I have it in the garage right now, hopefully it straightens out the way I have it so I can paint it black on Sunday. I'm still on the fence with the mouldings too....there's the consideration that I'd have to actually take them off and paint them....lol. Anyways, thanks I'll keep a lookout for your latest.