Supramania AIM Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
eh? i already have aim... whats with the link? is it some crazy modified version of aim? :icon_conf

excuse the dumb questions, i just dont use aim a ton. i find msn much more idiot friendly :icon_bigg

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Gaim is an open source instant messaging client. It supports AIM as well as ICQ, IRC, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo, and more. The main reason I switched to it was because it doesn't have the advertisements like AIM. It also can automatically log all your conversations if you want. [end plug]

So what are you trying to get to work right now, connecting to a chat?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
trying to get into the supramania chat room so i can harass jeff.. unfortuantely i suck at instant mesaging.

sadly you can plug gaim all you want, ill stick with msn. im pretty slow to change when it comes to computer programs/apps. especially stuff like instant messanging.

i prefer phones, or talking in person. thats why i hate myspace and most instant messangers. its different, so i fear it. i fear it so i hate it. :icon_bigg

living in the dark ages is fun!

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
stanzaspeed said:
trying to get into the supramania chat room so i can harass jeff.. unfortuantely i suck at instant mesaging.

sadly you can plug gaim all you want, ill stick with msn. im pretty slow to change when it comes to computer programs/apps. especially stuff like instant messanging.

i prefer phones, or talking in person. thats why i hate myspace and most instant messangers. its different, so i fear it. i fear it so i hate it. :icon_bigg

living in the dark ages is fun!

Once you have AIM started up, send a message to my account (JeffLange7M), I'll invite you to the room.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
too, late i tried to go to sleep... didnt last too long i guess...

well now i have a general idea of what to do. just next time dont leave me cryin out in the cold while you guys are in the chat having all the fun :cry:

edit: unless there is someone up at 5am that is as bored as me... :p

Last edited:
N

NDBoost

im in too, stanzaspeed you suck at t3h interweb haha..

Do you have AIM?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i know :( probably because i spent more time playing with my car than my computer.

well the car is sold so looks like im going to need some 1337 h4x0r sl1LLzz with my computer so i can rule the interweb with an iron fist... :hsugh:

N

NDBoost

stanza IM me: therevenantkind

Ill see if we cant figure this shit out for yah :)

N

NDBoost

lets get some more ppl in here stanza, bigal, eviltwins, and myself are all in chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.