supra will not start

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsupra_Dragstar

redsupra_dragstar
Jan 26, 2006
Tulsa
i do not have a bov hooked up. my motor rotates slowly and seems to not catch even with starting fluid. check engine light is on and fuel gauge say low or empty but i filled it up with enough to start. someone help me please anything about wires or vacuum leaks and if anyone has a vacuum hose diagram a good one please show me. i need to spank people with my supra.

killarb634

Apr 1, 2005
Jersey's here
redsupra_Dragstar said:
i do not have a bov hooked up. my motor rotates slowly and seems to not catch even with starting fluid. check engine light is on and fuel gauge say low or empty but i filled it up with enough to start. someone help me please anything about wires or vacuum leaks and if anyone has a vacuum hose diagram a good one please show me. i need to spank people with my supra.
Battery strong enough?
What codes did you get?
Did you check your blinker fluid?
Are you sure there was enough gas in there to start it?
The blow off valve isn't connected?
Is it a Turbo?
Vaccum Hose diagram is on your hood. If you can't find it use the little feature called search. (very effective other wise its in the general ref tips sect last page in there)
Are you getting spark from your coil pack (turbo) distributor(non turbo)
Are there spark plugs in the car? (blow off valve isn't connected what else isnt connected?)
Bad flux capacitor or thermflubobinator? Check the TSRM on how to check them.

Good luck

redsupra_Dragstar

redsupra_dragstar
Jan 26, 2006
Tulsa
killarb634 said:
Battery strong enough?
What codes did you get?
Did you check your blinker fluid?
Are you sure there was enough gas in there to start it?
The blow off valve isn't connected?
Is it a Turbo?
Vaccum Hose diagram is on your hood. If you can't find it use the little feature called search. (very effective other wise its in the general ref tips sect last page in there)
Are you getting spark from your coil pack (turbo) distributor(non turbo)
Are there spark plugs in the car? (blow off valve isn't connected what else isnt connected?)
Bad flux capacitor or thermflubobinator? Check the TSRM on how to check them.

Good luck
apparently, i am not getting spark on my coils or from the igniter. i am going to test the ohms on both parts and see what needs to be replaced. any other tips you have will be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.