supra vs S.E.R V-spec

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i was pumping gas when this punk kid from my town came by and revved at me, so i finished and got on the interstate after him finally caught up in asheville got next to him and on his back window it said x-clusive customs and that he was the pres of the club so i get next to him and before i can even get even with him he takes off. so i caught back up and was going to do it again when he down shifts and takes off again before i can get next to him, so im getting mad cuz he wants to cheat race so i put her in third and switch lanes, and get beside him i look at him and give him the nod and we go. i staedy pull at least 1 1/2 - 2 on him then let out. i guess you can say we have a sort of rivalry here in marion for who has the best car club.
mine is called Godspeed and his is x-clusive cutoms but if thats all the pres has then i hate to see the rest of the guys haha.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Yeah same story about the clubs here! Im the "owner" of S383 (three eighty-thee) *(hense the name)* We have several imports and our rival is small-townSIDEWAYZ, street tunerz and Team off The line. Street tunerz and STS are jsut honduhs running around but Off the line is legit. They have a 900 horsepower firebird, shit like that! But anyways, NICE KILL!

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
yeah there has been a few guys try to step up and show us up but i dont see it happening my friend greggs honda is fast as hell and hes fixing to upgrade it more and my brothers rx7 is almost out of the shop and he'll be pushing 400+hp.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
nice kill, weve got a couple clubs around here, but no real rivalry, its all mainly camaros and firebirds, each club has their car that pegs the stupid meter, my club has a 700+rwhp Nitrous SS and one of the other clubs has a Turbo WS6 that pulls 780 at 13psi on pump

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
best friend has an SE-R spec V as well as my uncle. ive driven them around to get a feel for what theyre like. under 2500RPM(preboost) they actually feel quicker than my supra. but i always get left with the empty feeling when i expect full spool but get nothing. both engines are 2.5L so i guess thats just the nature of a longer stroke 4 cyl higher static comp motor compared to a short stroke 6 cyl lower comp motor. It's pretty interesting really driving cars back to back.

we did a little race once with rules to shift under 2500 to show this idea to my friend since he doesn't take some terminology as well as, say one of you guys. we went up to 4th at 2500 and stopped and he was ahead about 1/2 a car. After he says "what happened joseph, i thought your car was fast." lol, of course then i had to refresh him on what i was just trying to show him about engine designs and static compression and stuff. then we went again from a roll off of 1000RPM in first. he jumped ahead maybe 1/2 a car. then once boost hits hard around 3k i put 4-5 cars on him. after that he understood better what i was trying to explain to him. LOL

cliffs: if youre too lazy to read, im too lazy to right cliffnotes =P

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
haha haha thats funny he started the shit not me i was provoked. i never said it was fast but it was a kill story right ? right then leave it alone haha.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
so then if some one gets beat by say a mustang then they shouldn't post here right? like i said he started it and i thought it was funny thats why i posted it. so its not about how fast the car was it was the fact that he started something he couldnt finish!

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
i raced a SER non-spec v(auto)..the kid did the same( he wouldnt line up then we finally did and i killed him by 2-3 cars. and i was basically stock(filter and 3" turbo back).

good kill!