Supra in tonights Reno 911

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I'm watchin Reno 911, and a green riced out Supra is on it, quite funny. ANyone watching it?

UPDATE: Omfg they blew it up! damit!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Hahah damn I came into Off Topic to make this exact thread...

It looks like it's got a sideways muffler, like off a CRX haha.

Hot girl who drove it.

Explaining her "NOS system and how she upgraded to a T3/T4 turbo with an HKS F-Con system."(I'm not kidding)

"This is a Toyota right?"

And my phone died as I tried to take the pic of it blown up. They showed it sitting there on its side all mangled for a good minute too.

Last edited:

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
I couldn't believe that when I saw it. I missed the beginning part (I had actually just left to take a pic of my Supra), but I came back when they were checking it out.

And then it blew up. :eek3:

If you guys missed it, it's going to repeat tonight at 1 AM EST.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I was watching a video on my computer and my TV was on mute, I didn't even know Reno911 was on and I just happened to turn back right as it came on.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
mkthree92 said:
I couldn't believe that when I saw it. I missed the beginning part (I had actually just left to take a pic of my Supra), but I came back when they were checking it out.

And then it blew up. :eek3:

If you guys missed it, it's going to repeat tonight at 1 AM EST.

I'll be watching, thanks man.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
It looks like it will be repeated today (Monday) at midnight EST, but I'd search your satellite/cable to make sure.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Didnt look that bad, minus the muffler slapped under there, and some hate the paint. I'd like to think it was just a junker that was already stripped and they just used that back shot for the TV show, I mean they never showed it moving, or if there was even an engine in it.