Spoilers

Gen III

WhoGotBOOST
Sep 29, 2005
ontario,california
I am looking to get a different spoiler rather than the 89 + stocker. ( i do like that one though) i had an 87 style spoiler but just wasnt feeling it.

So if anyone of u have any pics of supras with different spoilers please post: (custom,etc...) thankx

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
man i want that wing, is that the bomex? or the gracer ? ethier way i want one or the other where did you get it?

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
825809_6.jpg

Theres my car with a mk4 wing on the back.

Shawndude

Mar 30, 2005
Van BC
I don't have a picture, but only a whale tail spoiler is really of any use on car with body shape like a MKIII.

It reduces both drag, and increases rear downforce. The rest are just hunks of plastic bolted on to look good.

And people who will say the 89+ spoiler is better since the overall Cd decreased for those years, it has to do with the 10 mm lowering job from the factory, not the spoiler.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Shawndude said:
I don't have a picture, but only a whale tail spoiler is really of any use on car with body shape like a MKIII.

It reduces both drag, and increases rear downforce. The rest are just hunks of plastic bolted on to look good.

And people who will say the 89+ spoiler is better since the overall Cd decreased for those years, it has to do with the 10 mm lowering job from the factory, not the spoiler.

OMGHI2USHAWN!!!11!1! :love:

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
I really dig the Bomex spoiler. Mark2JZ (SoCal Supras) used to own a mean-looking MKIII with one on it and it looked great.

I would consider getting one for mine, but I think that I'd like to keep the body as stock-looking as possible since I'll be moving back to SoCal in just under a year. I don't want to draw any extra attention to myself from the CHP.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
woah, dunno if you noticed this...but there's a fence under the rear end of your car!

i'd get that checked out if I were you

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
of course I am, why else would I have cap'n scraggly under my name?

oh, back on topic...i'm wingless, go figure!