so.....cheap BHG fix

basballr04

Nov 7, 2005
Evansville IN
Has anyone ever heard of or used RX Auto to fix a BHG, of course I just got done spending about $500 fixing all of my previous coolant problems, now I'm hoping on a cheap fix for my money pit. I know a new gasket would be the best solution yea, but I don't have the time and/or money for that right now.
thanks again guys

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
basballr04 said:
Has anyone ever heard of or used RX Auto to fix a BHG, of course I just got done spending about $500 fixing all of my previous coolant problems, now I'm hoping on a cheap fix for my money pit. I know a new gasket would be the best solution yea, but I don't have the time and/or money for that right now.
thanks again guys

That crap will usually just block up the radiator, and nothing else. Just park the car and save $$$ until you can get it fixed.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
To me, a cheap BHG Fix is a new toyota HG kit, arp studs, and a set of tools

Hope the block and head are nice and flat ;)

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
basballr04 said:
thanks again guys

it wont work. period.

i suggest doing some searching..... why products like these are bad and why there are many many posts... also im sure there are thousands of other posts and quite a few stickies about BHG's as well and why you need to fix them and how, there are cheap ways to fix them and there are most costly ways to fix them and which route you should go depending on how you drive your car.