smoked taillights

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the mk3 with smoked taillights, i was thinking about maybe doing it. i couldn't find any pictures, or information about mk3 supras with the mod

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
been looking into this for a bit and could never decide wether or not to do it, i photshopped a few pics to get an idea of how it would look

here is becauseican's
40695811pq6.jpg

becauseican has done it, but he did it professionaly in his booth. I have a can of tinting paint..:icon_conf

smktv1.jpg

tailsak4.jpg

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
OneJoeZee said:
Supramania > 1986.5 - 1992 Supra Discussion > 7M Naturally Aspirated Tech (7M-GE) > smoked taillights

:dunno:
haha sorry about that, i'm just so used to posting in this section

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
johnathan1 said:
pre-89 or 89+ tails?

If you get the JDM 89+tails, they look almost smoked, as they are quite a bit darker than the USDM tails.
i've got the pre-89 taillights, i think i know what you're talking about but i can't remember off the top of my head

americanjebus said:
been looking into this for a bit and could never decide wether or not to do it, i photshopped a few pics to get an idea of how it would look

here is becauseican's
40695811pq6.jpg

becauseican has done it, but he did it professionaly in his booth. I have a can of tinting paint..:icon_conf

smktv1.jpg

tailsak4.jpg
i REALLY like how that first gun metal-ish one looks, definitely thinking about doing this, how much do you guys think it'll cost to do?

lifted

Jun 13, 2006
memphis
i smoked the taillights on my mazda and it failed inspection. i spent hours cleaning all that paint off the lights. so if i was you id buy the jdm ones.

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
there is a company that does it, i seached came up with 1, but way pricey, ill have to search for that other link i have.