Single Manifold Reviews

I

itr206

I have the Stryder manifold. i didnt think it was, but was duped into buying it, or else I wouldnt have it.

It fit for the most part. Just the WG tube was like 6-8 inches wayyyyy too long

The welds look like they were done by a 4 year old and a little sloppy, but it works and no cracks yet.

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
China manifold:
44mm Tial Vband flange standard
Divided T4

Now fits out of the box. Grinding and mods to make it fit are apparent, but it fits none the less. Some can benefit from having the flange faced. Out of 5 of these manifolds, none have exhaust leaks. Comes with a warranty if purchased through 935.

XO2 manifold (knock off of the stryder style):
HKS 50MM flange

Does not fit out of the box. Requires redrilling of a couple of holes. Wastegate flange is too close to the trans, required cutting and rewelding at an angle. Works well once the issues are worked out. No warranty. These are the ones you will find on eBay from Xo2.

Others?

Note: It is best to comment on a manifold that you HAVE or have used. Posting comments such as I heard or my baby momma said that this doesn't fit, doesn't really help anyone.

hardcharger

#1 935 groupie
Oct 28, 2005
San Diego
935motorsports said:
Note: It is best to comment on a manifold that you HAVE or have used. Posting comments such as I heard or my baby momma said that this doesn't fit, doesn't really help anyone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yeah cuz that never happens

cassio

Apr 1, 2005
the vecco one for the 2jz will not fit and you will be spending a lot of time fabbing it.... Oh yea CLEAN OUT THE FUCKIN slag inside the runners.
:(

-ian