SILV07 Website Live

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Well sort of. The site is live but I haven't yet linked the main page into the 2007 pages yet.

Hop on over to http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v07

The current tentative schedule is online and the RSVP page is ready. Activity specific information and official hotel information is still being worked on.

Be sure to bookmark this site as it will always have the most current information (it is a little difficult keeping all of the various websites updated with the latest information).

We look forward to another incredible event this year in Las Vegas. Can we finally hit that magical 200 Supra mark in the Show-and-Shine lot? We've seen more than 200 Supras in Vegas (but apparently several were too hung over to get up and come out to play).

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
swaq - I am going with the plan to bring the Supra down this year. It was very hard to leave it home for the first time ever last year.

My current plan is to pick up some rubbers in the next two months. I may give the DEQ another try but will likely just pick up a trip permit and throw some insurance on the car for the drive down.

I will have to finish the headlights first (at least the halogens) or put the stockers back on. Will have to see how much time I have to spare while working all day at the job that pays the bills and all night on Vegas.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I plan to go once I'm done University...that would be one long ass drive.

EDIT: It's 2281 miles to Las Vegas from here...at 20 MPG and 3.50 per gallon...thats over $800 round trip. Then factor in fun stuff once I get there...this trip seems expensive...but probably worth it. lol

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
You will get better than 20 mpg with your cruise control on the highway, unless you drive like a madman.

Your 800 is high. I drove from Toledo, Ohio last year, and it wasn't that much, by far.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Ya, I kinda ballparked it with round figures. Needless to say it will be very costly but one day I plan to go. Hopefully one year there will be a Toronto contingent at SILV.