SILV07 - 100 RSVPs and still counting…

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
So far 100 people have RSVPd for SILV07.

The current breakdown is:
8 MkIIs
30 MkIIIs
47 MkIVs

There are currently 69 RSVPs for the Scenic Drive – only beat by 77 that plan to participate in the Show-and-Shine. Why there are 9 people that are coming to Vegas and not planning on participating in the Show-and-Shine is beyond me.

The Dyno Challenge and Drag Showdown are running very close in RSVPs with 37 and 39 respectively and we already have 18 players interested in our 3rd annual Poker Tournament.

While most of our current RSVPs are from the United States we will also be joined by Supra enthusiasts from around the globe. Andy S from New Zealand and Andy K from Germany have RSVPd and we expect a few more will RSVP before the event.

17 states are already represented on this year’s RSVP list. The top three states are currently Nevada with 7 RSVPs, AZ with 11, and California accounting for nearly half of the entire list at 54.

We expect these numbers to continue to rise as we count down the days until the eleventh annual Supras Invade Las Vegas event.

We currently have a T-shirt artwork design contest running. You could design this year’s T-shirt artwork and win $250. We’ll even send you a couple of T-shirts with your design. Visit http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v07/tshirt.asp for more details.

Sponsors are starting to sign up. If you have a company and would like to be a sponsor of this annual Supra tradition please visit http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v07/sponsor.asp to find out how to receive our sponsor proposal packet.

Our Drag Showdown program is coming together. Michelle has returned as the coordinator for this activity for the second year. We are currently looking for participants for the 6-Speed Challenge. There will be a deposit required this year so we can make sure there are enough people interested in this class.

Other activities are coming together as well and we will be updating the official SILV07 website at http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v07 very soon.

SILV07 – This one goes to eleven
Presented by SupraSport
October 4 – 6, 2006
http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v07

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
KeithH said:
17 states are already represented on this year’s RSVP list. The top three states are currently Nevada with 7 RSVPs, AZ with 11, and California accounting for nearly half of the entire list at 54.

:bigthumb:

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
i want to go, but it is suchhh a long drive, and I have school during the week, I might make it up there for fri/sat though.
just skip class on friday and drive up there fri morn.

i wouldnt mind entering th eshow and shine :)

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
is that sarcasm?

lol
its liek an 11 hour drive each way. and i have to do it in one day to be be there after school and be back before school.

:(

Silvermk2

MkII Weenie
Apr 4, 2005
Stockton, CA
s!ke said:
is that sarcasm?

lol
its liek an 11 hour drive each way. and i have to do it in one day to be be there after school and be back before school.

:(

Man you drive slow. I've done it in 6 hours from Stockton driving 80-90 the whole way. Its only maybe another hour from the bay if you leave at the right time.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
s!ke said:
i want to go, but it is suchhh a long drive, and I have school during the week, I might make it up there for fri/sat though.
just skip class on friday and drive up there fri morn.

i wouldnt mind entering th eshow and shine :)

It's only an 8 hour drive.:aigo:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
KeithH said:
DANG! At a 7 hour drive I would be in Vegas every couple weeks.

LOL me too!

I may go this year but may fly..will see. I laugh when I hear people about driving on long trips. My trip was a 3200 mile round trip and I've done it twice. :)

Duane

2jzmk3

im planning to be out there with my car.. but dont hold me to that just yet..