She goes...but won't stop!

BoostFreak

Nov 11, 2005
Ohio
well fixed the broken timing crank gear, she runs so much better than befor must have been of time to begen with any who, now its time to adress my next problems..the brakes, evry time i go to bleed them most of my problems are wiht the rear brakes, the front work decent but anywho, I keep bleeding them, eventualy the pedel is getteng better, smooth stream out of the bleeder, then on the next bleed just to make sure I get out all of the air, the pedal goes soft and bairly any pressure at the bleeder this goes on and on, did it about 5 times, evry time it gets better, it just crapes out again, the pedal when driving has nothing untill almost at the botom then the front brakes start grabbing, yet if you sit their and idel and pump the peddle it starts to get firmer then goes soft again, could their be this much air in it or what oh and by the way I don have abs if that helps
oh off topic and I know stupid question don't answer it if ya don't want to the first one is the most inportant, but what numbers do you think I am putting down at the wheels, just curios befor I go dynotune for more boost.
my mods are
stock motor
stock fuel and MAF
ssauto manifold
t3/t4 turbo with 50 a/r compressor not sure of the wheel size I don't
remember
38mm external dump wastgate
no cat
and 3" downpipe to 82mm hks dragger exhaust
and all pushing 9.5 psi
just curios of what she might be running

mrnickleye

Love My Daily Driver !
Jun 8, 2005
Mojave Desert, Ca
You brake master cylinder may be bad. There are 2 seals in it, 1 for the front, 1 for the rears.
A reman from carquest (or whoever) is about $75 w/abs...$85 w/o abs

New is about $200 w/o abs.

poppincaps88

Oct 23, 2005
Northern Cali
I had the same thing happen on my first supra and on this current one. It's probably you're master cylinder. Don't keep bleeding it or the brakes may seize up on you...