Save the Supra Foundation.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
i want to propose an idea for a foundation to help save the supras, because they are a dying breed (lol)! with every accident and every part out, there is one less supra in the world (its true). it is our goal (hopefully, but i doubt it) to get as many people as we can to help save the supra, and possible make toyota rethink the production of this incredible car.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
it'll be scary in 20-30 years when our cars will be low in population, but at the same time hopefully more rare, and draw more crowds to the mkIII::icon_razz

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
swaq said:
Isn't there some company in Canada that restores all years of Supras? I forget their name now though...
Adrenaline motorsports. Run by Phil Bridges, expensive btu can't complain about the craftsmanship. They have a lot of parts too!
edit. he beat me ^

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
I wish it were possible...but it isn't...:(

And I dont think we should let the beat up Supras die...they need our help :(. It makes me sooo fucking mad when I see some kid driving a BEAT-UP Supra that sounds like shit, and it two different colors...I want to strangle them and take their cars from them...I mean really, how hard is it to wax (or even wash) the car, throw some touch-up paint on it, and strip the sawblades???? :dunno:

Fuckin' morons!

There was this guy at my school that had one of the said Supras...it was NA, and looked like crap, one of the headlights didn't work, it had paint chips ALL over the place, the sunroof was siliconed in, and there was no fan shroud on the leaking radiator, with a BHG... yet the guy still had money to put a HUGE fucking fin on the back...aaaaaaahhhhhh...:sigh:

Yea, it really bothers me, especially when he was like, oh, it keeps overheating, so I put water in it every morning...omg...I wanted to strangle him.

It seems like I see Supras like this abandoned on the side of the freeway (usually I-5) at least once or twice a month.

Ok, end of rant. :)

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
ive totaled mine 3 times simply because its an NA. a $1500 incident will damn near do me in.

as for toyota reproducing these cars...good luck. ill lend my name to a petition, but i think we should keep the rest of the mk3s in good shape rather than make them available all over again. that'd just be scary to see supras around like mustangs.