Running Rich

paramnesia

Mar 15, 2009
Anaheim
so my supra is running really rich. me and my buddy where taking a look at it and the only thing i could see or think of was a bit of a pinched fuel line.

but could anyone give me so more ideas on what it could be?

the other thing i notice was a bit of a miss fire. i mean like the most minimal miss fire could have something to do with it?

if anyone could give me some insite to what it could be. that would be awesome!!

Thanks

87ttsupra

Wee turbo!!!
Apr 9, 2008
pueblo west
paramnesia;1278566 said:
so my supra is running really rich. me and my buddy where taking a look at it and the only thing i could see or think of was a bit of a pinched fuel line.

but could anyone give me so more ideas on what it could be?

the other thing i notice was a bit of a miss fire. i mean like the most minimal miss fire could have something to do with it?

if anyone could give me some insite to what it could be. that would be awesome!!

Thanks

Hey im haveing the same problem and the only code i get is code 21 and its the o2 sensor code. so idk if thats the problem but yeah. i changed my plugs and i still have a little miss and you can just smell how rich its running

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
87ttsupra;1279542 said:
Hey im haveing the same problem and the only code i get is code 21 and its the o2 sensor code. so idk if thats the problem but yeah. i changed my plugs and i still have a little miss and you can just smell how rich its running

Think about that for a second, what is the o2 sensor for?

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
87ttsupra;1279555 said:
Ok i know the o2 sensor regulates the air/fuel mixture kinda right?

When the ecu is in closed loop(Engine warm, among a few other things I belive.), very much so.. Look into it! Plus it'll save you some serious dollars on fuel.