ridiculously cold weather.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
its really fucking cold here in baldwin park. i was just in reno a few days ago and the hotel we stayed at had a swimming pool, but it was frozen solid. so it turned out to be an ice skating ring/rink. i cant believe this shit, its fucking cold! its like 57 degrees F here in my house and our heater isnt working...this sucks.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Damn you Arnold, i knew it was a conspiracy..

mrfreezezg5.gif

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
boost PSSH boost said:
I see many AWD civic wagon donuts happening this afternoon!
u got it too huh. Now we hittin -30 Celcius over here and nothing but frozen rain and snow. I should take a camera and take pics of my subaru doin some donuts as well :D
Seriosuly i drove to the Bus station today to go to school and it was soo much fun :evil2:

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
We've only got 4.5" so far, supposed to get more later. My previous estimate 3" was definitely off.

Maybe I should put on my roof rack and go snowboarding later! It's not too cold, down to 19°F now. Fresh, real powder....sounds pretty enticing.

I had to go get milk, eggs, and cereal earlier. I live in the same apartment building as my old HS history teacher. On my way out, she asked me where I was going so early, and I said "DORIFTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" as I hopped in my civic. She looked fairly confused. The grocery store is a block away, and there was not a corner I did not slide around.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Um -8 below (-28 wind chill) hear in ND was the high yesterday. I believe today it might get to zero???? I love this state except in Jan/Feb!!!!

Funny story my wife went and washed her car yesterday and then went shopping. When she went back out to her car all her doors were frozen shut so I had to come to her rescue. Silly girlies!!! :biglaugh: