Rice!

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
ok.... i thought Ive seen it all, I was on myspace looking at profiles close to me b/c of bordom, and ran across a kid with a T-bird...self explanitory

the funny thing is that he was serious about this....this was the caption "T-Bird + Leaf Blower = Extra 2 car lengths! Set up much nicer now."
this kid needs to be smacked:aigo:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
that is the smartest thing ever, its like a super charger without the belt, or like a turbo without the extra plumbing. except for... wow what a retard.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Kai said:
Thats just so....so....redneck! :nono:
Psh. If I was a redneck I'd be offended you compared something that dumb to me! lol.

And seriously, wouldn't the car need to be sucking in more than that could ever DREAM of blowing at WOT on the freeway.........what a retard.

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
not rice, just redneck. in the city we really dont need leaf blowers, rednecks that live in the boonies use them all of time to clean off.... EVERYTHING!! I seen this done before, haha my moms cougar has that same engine, weak compared to the 7mgte.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
wow. although im not too suprised. there are more and more stupid people buying those electric blower things off ebay for $20-60. saw a brand new dodge ram this last summer )less than 500miles on the odo) that some tool had put something similiar on. the lengths people will go to for cheap power....

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
With all due respect, and I mean with all due respect, you have an ugly ebay body kit on your car, so you can't really be calling rice on people. Besides, that is more stupid (I hope it was a joke) than anything else.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
Dachande said:
With all due respect, and I mean with all due respect, you have an ugly ebay body kit on your car, so you can't really be calling rice on people. Besides, that is more stupid (I hope it was a joke) than anything else.
actually the front bumper is from extreme dimentions (i know that is cheaper), but the rest is original kaminari (the $1,200 kit) and it deff. wasnt from ebay..dont judge before you know all the info

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
x87SUPRA87x said:
actually the front bumper is from extreme dimentions (i know that is cheaper), but the rest is original kaminari (the $1,200 kit) and it deff. wasnt from ebay..dont judge before you know all the info
I know what kaminari looks like. Judging by the outside I'm gonna say your car is NA and probably auto. So instead of letting you know my opinion I'm just gonna say your car looks awesome, keep up the good work! :) Just don't go throwing the term rice around.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
This might work on a 4 or maybe a 3 cylinder but i dont think you would get much out of a 6. Any way who's going to buy a geo metro and give it a test try lol.