R-154 swap...shop??

Destroyer101k

Oct 23, 2009
Ill make this quick and to the point. Have everything for auto to 5 speed swap. All I need is someone or a shop in L A area. I've looked for the last 2 weeks and can't seem to find anything I plan on doing the swap about mid April. So yea let me know thanks!:)

Destroyer101k

Oct 23, 2009
Anyone?? People who've done the swap you guys did it yourself? Or a guide or forum anyone can post up on a guide/steps... Do it urself...

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
I think if you are halfway close to Driftmotion it would be a no brainer. Very few shops have ever seen a MKIII supra. I would highly suggest a Supra expert shop. They can tell right away if you are missing something. And i would follow there suggestions. Or you could take it to some " cheaper" shop and then post alot things that went wrong or cost more it the long run. Just my two cents.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Be warned:
If you go to Driftmotion you will probably end up spending all the rest of your money on upgrades and goodies that they have there. Im glad i dont live near them; too much candy in that shop.
:)

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
^ yes you will, i am planning on shipping my car to them and yeah it's gonna be atleast 2k just to ship it to them and back from louisiana and i plan on a 1JZ swap and their T04Z single upgrade uggh.