R-154 swap fs anywhere?

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
I just sold my *coughciviccough* so im looking to finally get back into a supra. I found one i like but its an auto. The availability of finding a swap is the only thing that worries me. So if anyone has everything I would need for a swap out of a parts car or something I would then buy the supra and then buy your swap. Im willing to drive within about 250miles of Portland, OR. If anyone has anything please PM me. Thanks. REALLY wanting to be back in a supra. Its been a long 7 months...:nono:

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
your signature pic looks familiar... marys peak? :sarcasm: But yeah Ill be rocking the auto. Went and looked at it today and going to pick it up on thursday. :naughty: hopefully get a swap in time for centralia.

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
Yeah my friend was up there in his 7m mk2. I had to work so i couldnt make it in my old 1992. But yeah i just decided to get it. heres a couple quick pics.

Its super clean with only 107k for $3800. Plus it has some super tyte chrome wheels... :3d_frown: theyll be going far far away very soon... But other than that im happy.