Post your Christmas Tree!

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Post 'em, bitches.

xmastree.jpg

You can just barely see Newt's feet behind the tree. Logan says " :icon_razz ! Silly humans and their indoor plants. "

http://www.supracentral.com/private/xmastree2.jpg

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Don't feel the need to put mine up this year...It's artificial anyways.. So I can put it up whenever I like to :) I have more funs sandpapering my sawblades for them to be like mirrors. jjeeeeehayyy...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
SupraDerk said:

Holy fire hazard Batman! :biglaugh:

Putting out tree up tonight, due to our shitload of financial issues, we just got one yesterday, and we're going to make it appear like Santa got us the tree and all

but here's a pic of the kids and their tree last year
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com

It's 8" tall and has 5 Coca Cola ornaments on it. The little house is my ornament that I got for my 1991 Christmas (when I was 5 years old). The little stocking is hanging from my light switch. My mom sent it to me along with my Christmas presents. I almost cried when I saw it. It's the little things in life that matter, especially when you are 1200 miles from home on a military installation.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here's a picture of ours. My little girls love their high heel stockings. Sorry about the mess.
p463710_1.jpg

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe holidays.............lol

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe holidays.............lol

wow, beautiful!

as previously mentioned, we're having abad year, lol please imagine that it's a big full tree and not a $15 last minute buy, heh

oh, and also disregard the walls that need new drywall (damn 140yr old houses)

Kids are in bed already, and Santa just hit our place :D
p463718_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That tree is gorgeous Tanya, and I'm so glad that your kids will have a great Christmas morning. I'm glad you live in a community where they help people when their down and not kick you instead................much love and respect.