Official Postwhore thread (Was: Countdown to....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Yellow 13
Hellslegion
mattjK
OneJoeZee

My four fallen comrades; the only 4 late nighters who voice their opinions will be back soon from their 48 hour temp ban. :aigo:

If they had just held back a little on the new girl..

I say a celebration is in oRder! And, let's make sure it doesn't get too out of hand.

I miss those post wh0ring bastards! :love: I'm still suprised I haven't been banned yet. Whoopsies; was that out loud?:biglaugh:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Ok... Time for sleep.

Hopefully they will all be back when I get on tonight!!!!!

ninja edit:::

Clip!!

Apparently they spammed a thread in the 'introductions'. The one with the new girl... And so supracentral edited it all up and banned them... lol

ninja edit x 2

Thanks for the luck; I should pull a 3.7 in this class with just a little luck today.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SupraOfDoom said:
Forum posts will go up 40%
That's pretty good SOD. They do keep it interesting. I do miss them when they aren't around. I miss Kyle cause he's young, innocent and naive, but with a hotrod twin turbo something or other. I miss Yellow, because I have used his signatures to hypnotize more than one woman to do sexual things she wouldn't normally do. I miss Joe, because he's black. I only have two black friends and sometimes you just need another point of view. Just kidding Joe. I miss Joe because he sold Kyle a ticket to lose his virginity with that blue supra...................:biglaugh:
Welcome back guys, and let's not upset the supra Gods any more than we have too....................lol

Please don't send me any racist hate mail, cause Joe knows I'm only kidding. I love him like a brother.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
The bans end at 5:00 pm today.

I've discussed this at length with the staff, we are collectively tired of cleaning up after a small handfull of people. (Less than 10 people cause 99.999% of the problems.)

We have agreed that permanent bans are the next step.

We aren't kidding around here.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There has got to be a fine line between having fun in a thread and post whoring. I like to have a good time, but I don't feel I post excessively. I don't want the fear bieng banned to interfere with having a good time. Does this mean that everyone gets a 48 hr. ban as a warning? I don't want to make the mods work any harder than they do already. I think that they do a great job, and I appreciate the job you do. A warning before permanent banning would be a great idea though...............lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^Hero does make a good point!!!! The ban stick is near PM or something before a banning would help those of us tone it down if we get out of line. :icon_bigg

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Everyone gets fair warning around here. If you are banned without notice, it is because you were showing your ass and you knew you were doing it.

Put it this way, SupraMania has been around for quite a few years and we've only got 35 permanent bans. And half of those are for scams & theft. I'll bet we've only got 15 permanent bans for bad behavior.

When you consider we've got over 4,000 user accounts, that's not too bad. We RARELY ban anyone around here, and it's always for a good reason after giving people the opportunity to tone it down.

I want to see you guys have fun, but you know the difference between having fun and just acting like an idiot because you think you can get away with it.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
holy shit no wonder it was quiet. i normally just check in between classes and sometimes make a thread, where 10 posts come from each of them :rofl:
edit. just got this on the other forum.
You have been banned for the following reason:
as per request!

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-16-2006, 12:00 PM
no idea why hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.