Nick junior is on the way

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
My wife, Mrs M, is pregnant. This is our first. We are excited. I am also on my way back to work and will not be in very much the next year or so. If you can't figure out a stock technical issue, find JJ. Ask him nicely to step off the high horse and help.

Later fellas. :icon_bigg

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Congrats! Better get all your sleep in now hehe :biglaugh:

<shameless plug>
90319603v3_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

</shameless plug>

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
it has been said that adults make children

i think children make adults

enjoy it, i spent my daughters first 5 years on the road...missed so much, enjoy the little things, they are the things that count...

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Nick M said:
My wife, Mrs M, is pregnant. This is our first. We are excited. I am also on my way back to work and will not be in very much the next year or so. If you can't figure out a stock technical issue, find JJ. Ask him nicely to step off the high horse and help.

Later fellas. :icon_bigg

thats great news...name him Johnny Dangerously :)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Way to be fertile!

Spoil that kid rotten and help him fulfill his wildest dreams, like driving your car at age 6.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
that's great news! don't spoil him/her. i hate spoiled kids. they're annoying, and then you get those loud wal-mart kids who scream and cry when you don't buy them something.

haha, i'm parenting your unborn child! (heh, not really) anyway, congrats, Nick!

-shaeff

T

The Weather Man

shaeff said:
that's great news! don't spoil him/her. i hate spoiled kids. they're annoying, and then you get those loud wal-mart kids who scream and cry when you don't buy them something.

haha, i'm parenting your unborn child! (heh, not really) anyway, congrats, Nick!

-shaeff

:rofl:

Serisouly though, congrats! Are you nevous?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
shaeff said:

-shaeff
I plan to beat him with a big stick, so no worries.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Keep the kid away from the grandparents whenever possible, or he/she WILL become spoiled, guaranteed.