New to the forum :)

MoreliaSpilota

Sep 7, 2009
Gainesville, FL
Bought myself a black turbo MKIII about a month ago. It's had quite a few issues but SLOWLY working through it.

Hope to at least buy another 7mgte and rebuild it, then swap it into my car :)

I haven't taken very many pics. The car sat in someone's backyard for a loooooooooooooong time, and literally had to clean cobwebs out of it.

I do enjoy the car a lot though. When I clean her up, I'll post some pics.

-Rachel

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Welcome to SM from another Gainesville member!

Three things: (1) I see you are a fellow woman, so welcome to the Girls of SM club! (2) if that carpet python in your avatar is yours, I already like you :) and (3) it is mandatory to have pictures to go with usernames on here!

MoreliaSpilota

Sep 7, 2009
Gainesville, FL
DsBetterHalf;1405442 said:
Welcome to SM from another Gainesville member!

Three things: (1) I see you are a fellow woman, so welcome to the Girls of SM club! (2) if that carpet python in your avatar is yours, I already like you :) and (3) it is mandatory to have pictures to go with usernames on here!

Thanks!

She's one of my rescues. She's a 75% diamond carpet cross. She was about 15 and she passed away last year (moved across the country with her and the rest of my collection) and she unfortunately didn't make it, but she was pushing 8 feet. She and one of my other snakes are my pride and joy.

I'll get some pictures of the car ;) up later. :icon_bigg

MoreliaSpilota

Sep 7, 2009
Gainesville, FL
gaboonviper85;1405555 said:
Hey there...I used to keep morelia also but was more into cobras! That's hot though "snakes, supra, vagina" epic win!

Nice! I'm super allergic to venom and don't believe in venomoids, or else I would have a Gaboon (my favorite of the hots, along with Eyelash Vipers)

Morelia and Dumeril's are probably my most favorite snakes... Kudos to another former Morelia keeper :thumbup:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
MoreliaSpilota;1405649 said:
Nice! I'm super allergic to venom and don't believe in venomoids, or else I would have a Gaboon (my favorite of the hots, along with Eyelash Vipers)

Morelia and Dumeril's are probably my most favorite snakes... Kudos to another former Morelia keeper :thumbup:

Yeah I had two cobras of unknown origin that I traded for a male Surinam boa....the owner always fed frozen/thawed...came to find out that they were voids:-(....sold them asap and purchased two naja naja's

the gaboon in my pic was mine but I moved to Philly and hits are illegal so sold it to a friend.

I could sit here and talk herps all day lol! What cages do you use? I fell in love with animalplastics.com cages. Don't know what snake boards you frequent but im a member of moreliapythons.com also.

MoreliaSpilota

Sep 7, 2009
Gainesville, FL
gaboonviper85;1405775 said:
Yeah I had two cobras of unknown origin that I traded for a male Surinam boa....the owner always fed frozen/thawed...came to find out that they were voids:-(....sold them asap and purchased two naja naja's

the gaboon in my pic was mine but I moved to Philly and hits are illegal so sold it to a friend.

I could sit here and talk herps all day lol! What cages do you use? I fell in love with animalplastics.com cages. Don't know what snake boards you frequent but im a member of moreliapythons.com also.

I'm looking into buying animal plastics or boaphiles I have so many snakes and I HATE glass tanks so they're all in sterilite plastic storage containers, their heat pads are on thermostats so they don't burn :)

Unfortunately my money is being dumped into the car more than buying the snakes new enclosures, but they'll get them eventually :)

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
MoreliaSpilota;1405803 said:
I'm looking into buying animal plastics or boaphiles I have so many snakes and I HATE glass tanks so they're all in sterilite plastic storage containers, their heat pads are on thermostats so they don't burn :)

Unfortunately my money is being dumped into the car more than buying the snakes new enclosures, but they'll get them eventually :)

Boaphiles are really nice cages also! More expensive to ship though as they come assembled. Animal plastics you need to put together but are made of much thicker material....I had a problem getting my herpstat to controle temps in the AP cage though as the plastic was so thick...both have ups and downs but are both great cages!