New to Supra nation

F

FreeForMe

Sup all. Names Dan. Had a fair share of go fast cars. Namely my '03 Evo and my latest, a 1991 Ford Mustang 306 drag car.

I found an '89 Supra that has been parked for nearly a decade. Its got the 7M-GTE Turbo engine in it. As far as I know, it needs to be rebuilt. Some buddies and I are thinking real hard about snagging it for cheap/next to nothing and commencing the project to green light status.

I'll be here looking for info and advice on the Supra. Here in Missouri, the status of having a Supra is over the heads of many, so I'm reaching out to you for help.

Shima

I'v got Supra powers
May 23, 2007
carlisle
sounds like a plan i say build it as a sleeper drag car :D... you never know might be supprised.

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
awesome! another supra in teh correct set of hands. where abouts are u located? im just south of des moines and also have a lake home in a small town called mercer in northen missou. get the supra! or sell it to me or let me buy it!

welcome aboard!

-Tyler

F

FreeForMe

CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
awesome! another supra in teh correct set of hands. where abouts are u located? im just south of des moines and also have a lake home in a small town called mercer in northen missou. get the supra! or sell it to me or let me buy it!

welcome aboard!

-Tyler

I'm in Cameron MO. Straight south on I-35. Runs straight to Kansas City. Been to Mercer a time of two.

I really like the idea of a road course car. My 2 Mitsu's I had were just sic in the handling department. My 'Stang is the straight line toy, but at 11MPG... lol