New supra wing idea

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I was thinking of an oem wing idea for the supra.
Do you think a wing with this apearence would look good on a MKIII
7e0b_1.JPG

It usualy comes in this car "TRANS AM 1990 -1992" between the quotes wont apear unless you hit [control] + [a] buttons using internet explorer
Just be warned dont bash the wing but maybe the car it came off just a possible design that works.

If you dont believe me we stole the regular whale tale from them also the lip design though.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
You would have to extensivly modify it to get it to flow with the lines on our Supras. I tied it last year. THought it was a good idea looking at the cars seperatly. Once the wing is set into place you realize what you are up against.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
The lines would be like a regulus larger more aggressive but it mounts on 2 pedistals as one piece wing on the back hatch it is the same as the regular whale tale design just flat on the top and pedistal mounted. wing is found on GTA TA's or Maybe firehawks 1990-1992 1993+ wont work because the body is curved as well as the wing but for the 1990-1992 they have flat lines and the body angles simular to a supra with a rear/glass hatch.

The pro's to me is its agressive large like the regulus
its a one piece.
designed onto a car with simular lines as the supra.

The width and other minor adjustments maybe needed to get it to look right or mount on our car but thats easy if the can cut a whole car in half and extend it to turn it into a limo im sure the minor adjustments to get this to work on a supra for the prototype would be a piece of cake.

Kckazdude
do you still have the wing id buy it off of you im willing to modify it slightly to get it to work? let me know if you have it how much for shipping and stuff I am willing to try.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
do it or photoshop it. somebody please! so we can all stop bitching about it not flowing. wait until after pics! then we can bitch all we want about it not flowing right ;)

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE;986973 said:
Kckazdude
do you still have the wing id buy it off of you im willing to modify it slightly to get it to work? let me know if you have it how much for shipping and stuff I am willing to try.

I passed it on as soon as I saw how much work was involved. Like you I thought the styling looked good and it does. Just didnt appeal to me as much on our cars.