New Seals

supra1988

Just Along For The Ride
Jan 22, 2007
PA
Hey all,
Does anybody on here know where you can get new seals without paying outrageous prices? I'm looking to replace all of the rubber seals on the car. I've tried searching online but haven't had a whole lot of luck. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Chris

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
I went into toyota to get all the targa seals and he said two of them are discontinued. but he wouldn't tell me what ones. wtf. anyway anyone know where to get these "two"

supra1988

Just Along For The Ride
Jan 22, 2007
PA
If none of them are discontinued, do you know where to get them for a decent price? I'm taling the Targa, doors, hatch, hood, door handles, etc. I see that you are with a Toyota dealer, is that correct? I tried my local toyota dealer and they told me that they couldn't get any of them because the car is too old. They said my only hope was for them to check their warehouses and hope that one of them may have a seal or two laying around that nobody ever bought. Any help is appreciated.

Chris

Jeff Lange said:
None of them are discontinued.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
supra1988 said:
If none of them are discontinued, do you know where to get them for a decent price? I'm taling the Targa, doors, hatch, hood, door handles, etc. I see that you are with a Toyota dealer, is that correct? I tried my local toyota dealer and they told me that they couldn't get any of them because the car is too old. They said my only hope was for them to check their warehouses and hope that one of them may have a seal or two laying around that nobody ever bought. Any help is appreciated.

Chris
msherman@vancouvertoyota.com
Parts manager there, 30% off for supra owners.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
loki2043 said:
i second vancouver toyota. we just bought a new corolla last night from there :D
i live in san diego and frank toyota has the front weather strips for 66 bucks and the rear for 63 bucks. i was just there yesterday..too much for me at the moment so i jsut got some shoe goo and patched up the leaks. just to get me by the storms coming this month.